|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
Expression of interest for upcoming Change Manager positions
This Financial Services company is currently at the forefront of their market. With a large transformational Program in place the need for a highly skilled Project Manager with Securitisation and implementation experience where they will be responsible for road mapping various project.
To be successful in this role, we need you to have the following experience:
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
Clearly defining the problem/business need, scope and requirements to stakeholders and obtaining endorsement. This is necessary in order to produce the optimum results in the most innovative, cost efficient and workable manner.
- Experience managing Business Analyst/s – reviewing the business requirements, business cases & requirements developed by the Business Analyst to make sure inline with the project stage/s and will produce optimum outcomes
- Gathering information from various sources within the business and externally and analysing this information. A challenge is to negotiate with stakeholders to obtain the information required to support the achievement of deliverables.
- Ensuring that all critical business functions that may be impacted by the development of the project are identified and managed.
- Building and maintaining sound relationships with key stakeholders both within Finance, across the other companies business units, as well as external stakeholders by executing an effective consultation process.
- Responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle as aligned to the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Understands service offerings so that they can identify and articulate new business opportunities and provide sales support.
- Drives all aspects of project management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization and ensuring the following:
- Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
- Scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
- Schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
- Costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
- Resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
- Risks and issues are proactively identified and managed
- 5+ years of experience in Project Manager position working in Financial Service environments.
- Securitisation Or Treasury management Project experience.
- Has worked with the implementation teams.
- Senior level stakeholder management experience working with both the Tech and Business Teams.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org