|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
This leading organisation is currently at the forefront of their market. With several recent expansions overseas and with a large transformation currently in place, the need for an up and coming project manager with Business Development experience is required to join a profession and highly motivated Transformation team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in engaging with key internal and external stakeholders and coordinate the new site projects and development.
The following skills/experience are essential for the position
- Supporting project execution through: risk / issue management, project monitoring, tracking and reporting, cross workstream dependency management, procurement, quality assurance, change management, and communication management
- Managing the input of workstream leads and subject matter experts into key project activities; for example execution of operations, HR, Safety & Quality and IT Integration processes
- Developing and maintaining key project documents including the central RAIDs log as well as meeting Agendas, Minutes and Project Status Updates/Reports
- Proactively managing the delivery of the project to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with project plan and project governance arrangements, to ensure that committed business benefits can be realised
- Leverage the GC Project and Program Management methodology and governance structure and contributing to its ongoing development
- Working closely with the Transformation/Integration team to plan, design and continuously refine the overall approach to new sites and integration.
- Provide leadership and achieve outcomes within tightly controlled timeframes
Undertake analysis to enable project-related decision making
- Substantial experience in managing complex and fast-moving projects
- Outstanding ability to analyze, isolate and interpret business needs and assist in the development of appropriate solutions
- Extensive working knowledge of program/project management methodologies and tools and their pragmatic application
- Ability to apply analytical skill and conceptual thinking to operations and system planning across a range of project and program technologies.
- A high degree of initiative and a flexible approach – comfortable with competing demands, ambiguity and changing priorities
- Experience in managing change and working collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure a project’s success – including a proven ability to bring teams and individuals along for the journey
- Experience in healthcare or an understanding of the healthcare environment and relevant processes and systems is preferred
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 9641 2453