|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- 12 – month initial contract (extension highly likely)
- Up to $55 p/h + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for several Project Officers to support the delivery of multi billion dollar construction project in NSW. You will support a Project Director with the delivery of major capital works projects.
This is a multi-year program and the opportunity to be part of one of the largest construction programs in NSW.
About the role:
- Coordinate the delivery of multiple capital work projects
- Maintain program management system content across multiple projects
- Ensure that time and cost targets for the projects are established by implementing, monitoring and updating the systems
- Coordinate the procurement of project managers, design teams and building contractors
- Help to financially manage the projects by processing payments and variations, and completing reports and journals via SAP
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders
- Manage and report on the payment of consultants and contractors in accordance with legislation and contracts.
- Relevant tertiary and or post graduate qualifications in Construction, Engineering, Project Management or related fields
- Proven experience working within a project management team managing building construction projects with a value of $5-20 million
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great personal skills and the ability to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Background in Contract Administration, Quantity Surveying or Project Management in a commercial construction environment
- Current driver’s licence
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Manogna Ravikumar via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9641 2431.