|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Provide project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones and deliverable, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans
- Update and collate documentation and records regarding relevant issues, policies and practices to ensure the delivery of projects complies with agreed project management methodology
- Undertake basic research and analysis in assigned project areas and contribute to the preparation of project briefs to support informed decision making and planning
- Assist the project team to complete tasks and implement project plans to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to provide updates regarding project status and implementation issues
- Provide a range of secretariat and administrative services, including coordinating committee meetings and preparing papers, to support project management delivery
- Previous Government experience highly regarded.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- High attention to detail .
- Great communication skills.
- Working With Children Check and Criminal Record Check required
- If you fit the above requirements please apply now!