|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$40 - $45 + super|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Our client, a leading NSW Government Department has an opportunity for a Project Support Officer to join their dynamic team based in Sydney CBD. The role's primary objective is to provide high level, efficient administrative support and contribute towards the effective operation of the business unit.
- Edit, format, compile and coordinate and track input for, and assist in the preparation of high-quality correspondence, submissions, briefing notes, and project related documentation and presentations to support project/team activities
- Provide financial services including administering budget expenditure, monitoring purchasing activities, reconciling accounts and maintaining summary databases in line with best financial and audit practice
- Undertake diverse administrative processes including collecting, collating and reconciling personnel timesheets, overtime approvals and attendance records, creating, managing and maintaining project registers, databases, electronic files and records to ensure compliance with government document management policy
- Organise committees and meetings, prepare and submit agendas, minutes and briefing papers, and periodically follow up on the status of actions arising from these meetings to support project/team operations
- Raise purchase order requests for goods and services, process invoices for payments and liaise with contractors and suppliers to organise the provision of goods and services and the maintenance of stores and equipment
- Relevant qualifications in secretarial/personal assistant studies, office/business administration, or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Must have previous government experience in a similar role
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button