|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$85,000 + super|
|Posted:||11 days ago|
My client is a growing company who requires an experienced Property Accountant to join their team - they have quickly built up an impressive portfolio in NSW and will continue to grow.
Specializing in retail and commercial buildings as well as residential they require someone from a similar background to join the team.
The company has a clear strategy to increase investment in Australia over the coming years so if you're passion is property this may be the job for you.
- Project costing and manage the development properties to ensure accurate and timely financial accounting and cash flow management.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations (Bank, Work In Progress, Sales settlement etc.) and management reports, including commentary and analysis.
- General ledger accounting for property management and development properties assigned to ensure accurate and timely financial accounting.
- Delivering accounting support and advice on transactions relating to properties as required
- Prepare and lodge regulatory requirements for submission (BAS, STI) by required deadlines.
- Engaging external auditors for year-end audit and prepare statutory reports for property entities.
- Liaise with banks, quantity surveyors and prepare required schedules for bank funding drawdowns and construction payments
- Assist with payments processing as required
- Undertake or participate in ad hoc projects as required (E.g. Accounting systems implementation)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of general accounting principles statutory reporting and internal controls
- Experience working in both retail assets and commercial buildings
- Experience in development assets – or at least have understanding of how to account for them
- Strong communicator
- Good time management skills
- Strong excel skills
If you feel you have the right skill set that matches the criteria above please send your application to email@example.com or apply via the APPLY button below.