|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
About the company
My client is seeking an experienced Assistant Property Accountant to join their growing team based in Sydney CBD on a 12-month fixed term maternity contract.
A reputable, growing, well known property company who have a great reputation across NSW as well as expanding to other locations in Australia.
My client is a dynamic business backed by two of the largest investment partners in their space.
About the role / Key Responsibilities
- Bank account management and reconciliation
- Assist the Financial Controller in improving financial control procedures
- Assist Property Accountant with month end procedures - monthly, quarterly and annual reporting inc preparation of annual corporate and property budgets
- Assist the Financial Controller with Managing the annual audit process ensuring compliance with financial regulations
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Handling property payroll and tax affairs
- Maintain exceptional reporting and communication with internal and external key liaisons
- Build and maintain exceptional communication with the property Operational Teams
Requirements for the role will include
- Part qualified or qualified CA/CPA
- Experience working in a similar role (ideally within property however this is not essential)
- Proven ability in financial and management accounting
- Excellent communication skills; we require someone polished and professional but at the same time good humoured and level headed (Mandarin Speaking would be beneficial)
- Hands on approach
- Strong attention to detail
My client is seeking an individual who is an experienced, conscientious accountant, who values a fun and interactive work place.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click the 'Apply' button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org