|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Burwood (WFH until further notice)
- Initial contract until 30/4/2021
- $550 a day + super (weekly paid)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Property Manager with Government experience to join their team. You will help to support the management of a large lease portfolio of over 1,000 leased tenancies managed by external property management service providers.
- Perform research into corporate real estate and communicate to external stakeholders and the portfolio and real estate managers.
- Assess lease deals against budget and performance benchmarks.
- Make recommendations to the Portfolio managers on lease management matters in commercial, retail, industrial, community and residential.
- Communicate with local councils, contractors and internal business partners.
- Assess for accuracy abatements relating to Covid-19.
- Proven experience in a similar capacity in a large organisation
- Tertiary qualifications are desirable
- Commercial Property Management experience
- Experience working with either local or state Government
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 103 255