|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- 12-month initial contract
- Up to $90 p/h + super
NSW Government agency is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their team in Parramatta.
You will support the development of a building operations and commissioning plan for the transition of over 2000 staff & students to the new facilities.
- Work closely with the stakeholders to develop the building operations and commissioning plan
- Provide advice and support the implementation of new building operations, maintenance, cleaning and security plans
- Engage stakeholders, consultants and contractors to develop and implement the plans
- Proven experience commissioning high-rise developments of at least 20 levels
- Strong experience setting up large facilities services for high-rise buildings
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com or 02 9641 2448.