|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Up to $70k package
- Ongoing learning and development
- Supportive team environment
Our client is a national law firm looking for a bright and outgoing Legal Secretary to join their plaintiff Medical Negligence team. The role will see you providing a high level of support to a team of solicitors. With spectacular birds-eye views of the Sydney CBD and its surroundings, regular social events, sporting teams and more, this role is a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary looking to further their career.
You will be responsible for:
- Opening files;
- Drafting and amending correspondence and other documents;
- Scanning and filing documents;
- Booking medico-legal appointments; and
- Other general administrative duties.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- 1 years' experience within plaintiff personal injury law;
- Great written and verbal communication skills;
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and prioritize;
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A willingness to learn new skills
To be considered please click APPLY now or contact Katie Stothard from Charterhouse on (02) 9641 2469.