|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 days ago|
- 3-mth contract in Parramatta
- $35-$40 per hr plus super
- ASAP start
About the Company:
This government–owned statutory corporation that provides potable drinking water, wastewater and some stormwater services to Greater Metropolitan Sydney, the Illawarra and the Blue Mountains regions, in the Australian state of New South Wales.
About the Role:
The current team consists of 9 Purchase Administrators and you will be reporting through to the Purchasing Team Manager. The purpose of this role is to provide accurate, timely and efficient processing of purchasing transactions and contribute to a multi-skilled, engaged and flexible purchasing team that fulfils purchasing requests and tasks effectively and achieves client experience and business outcomes.
My client is in need of candidates who do not have a notice period and are available ASAP with no travel plans for the 3 months contract duration.
- Deliver efficient, client-centric, high-quality purchasing services to company purchasers of goods and services
- Deliver transactional support for purchasing where purchase orders are required, including creating purchase orders in FMIS and/or Maximo, processing on-line ordering forms, creating receipts or forward delivery docket, forwarding invoices to Accounts Payable and correcting errors in purchase orders
- Create purchase orders and receipts, and forward invoices to Accounts Payable on behalf of field staff Investigate and resolve match exceptions, purchase order inaccuracies and delivery issues
- Conduct weekly back-order reconciliations for Blackwood’s for Customer Delivery
- Handle purchasing enquiries from suppliers and internal clients (requestors)
- Perform all P-Card administration, including, but not limited to, P-Card applications, P-Card enquires, P-Card closures, P-Card fraudulent activity, lost or stolen P-Cards, P-Card expense processing and reconciliations
- Create Suppliers, reactive suppliers, customers and employees including monthly macro for supplier closure
- Create PSC (Professional Service Contract) purchase orders, including documentation to meet GIPA requirements
- FMIS/ Maximo/ PeopleSoft preferred
- Immediately available
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Previous exposure to government sector
- High attention to detail
If this sounds like you, please send your updated cv through to firstname.lastname@example.org