|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
My client is looking for an experienced QA Engineer for an immediate start.
- Inspect the construction works, take photos of the works and provide a weekly report on the construction works.
- Ensure that the Project Manager is checking Hold Points, Witness Points and that ITPs are being completed
- Check that all the works comply with the Approved For Construction drawings and construction documentation.
- Review all Contract Quality documentation, Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs), as-built drawings, HP/WP checklists, material records, delivery dockets, etc when required
- Review all RFIs, HPs/WPs, and NCRs and provide advice when necessary
- Discuss any safety or environmental concerns with the Project Manager, ensuring that they comply to site safety and that it is environmentally compliant.
- Proven experience in a similar QA position on a large construction site with values exceeding $10m
- 10+ years supervising quality of works on constructions will be deemed beneficial
- Rail experience would be deemed favourably
- Professional Qualifications & memberships
- Strong understanding of the Building Code & Compliance within the relevant Australian Standards
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Drivers Licence
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.