|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $1200 a day + super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- 12-month initial contract (possible extension)
- Up to $1200 a day + super
NSW Government agency is looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join their team in the CBD of Sydney.
You will be responsible for the improvement of building construction quality initiatives like process, governance, strategic advice and reporting.
The team ensures that the major and minor work projects comply to the construction contract and designs.
- Oversee and manage a team of 6 – 8 Quality Specialists
- Oversee and manage the inspection of construction works by the team
- Develop a new framework for the management of construction quality
- Ensure that all work undertaken comply to the drawings and construction documentation
- Provide subject matter expert reviews all Contract Quality documentation, Inspection and Test Plans
- You may be called upon to review all RFIs, HPs/WPs, and NCRs and provide advice when necessary.
- Discuss any safety or environmental concerns observed with the WHS Director and the relevant Program Director.
- Provide strategic advice and to assist in the commissioning of the buildings and transitioning to operations
- Proven experience managing teams of Quality Specialists
- Extensive experience within the Construction industry – experience within large residential / commercial projects is desirable
- Strong understanding of the Building Code of Australia and standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9641 2448