|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Estimating and cost planning for projects, production and presentation of final cost plans
- Effectively handling pre and post contract cost variances
- Claims management and assessments
- Tendering and procurement, including managing the pre-qualification stage, producing tender lists, conducting pre-tender estimates and analysis
- Identifying potential financial or construction risks
To be considered, you will have the following
- A degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management or similar
- Chartered status with AAIQS, RICS or other recognised bodies.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor with specific experience in Cost Planning, Risk Analysis, Preparation of Financial Reports etc.
- Experience using CostX, CATO, CADMeas VR5 Software
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply