|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the company
My client is a global bank operational in 60 countries, they have a large presence in Europe, America and Asia.
About the role
This role is the primary contact for all of their Sydney clients, staff, visitors and contractors working within or visiting the Banks corporate head office. We require from this role a firm understanding of corporate protocol within the Bank.
You will be required to:
- Meet and greeting visitors/clients upon their arrival
- Manage the front desk, switchboard, meetings rooms, diary & email management
- Develop a general knowledge of the company’s business and customers
- Set up meeting rooms & organise drinks/catering
- Organise and monitor couriers for pick-up and delivery, ensuring timely notification and distribution of incoming items.
- Provide support and assistance to the facilities team on an ad-hoc basis
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication and inter personal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 1-2 years Corporate Reception / Front of House experience is preferable
- The ability to deal with internal and external stake holders at all levels
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage and work well under pressure
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org