|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||7 days ago|
An incredible opportunity to work for within the Australian Energy Market, located in Melbourne’s buzzing CBD, with fantastic transport links across the whole City.
You will be part of a collaborative organisation committed to excellence.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering incoming calls, transferring to the appropriate colleague/taking a message and passing it on accordingly.
- Responsible for meeting room bookings
- Setting up meeting rooms for meetings/conferences
- Ordering catering and ensuring each room is clean and tidy after every meeting
- Ensuring the reception area is immaculately presented at all times.
- Ordering stationery
- Data Entry
- Ad hoc administrative support
To be considered for this role you must be incredibly polished and well presented at all times and ideally have previous experience working in a fast paced office environment. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, strong customer service and be able to hit the ground running.
This role will not be available for long, to avoid disappointment, please apply now!