|Posted:||3 months ago|
We are seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administrator for a permanent role in Sydney CBD. Due to the length of contract, candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are unable to apply for this role.
Duties within the role will include:
- Greet all visitors and direct them to their destination to ensure all visitors are attended to in a timely and professional manner
- Respond to all emails, phone calls and correspondence to ensure all clients and customers are promptly transferred to the appropriate areas
- Coordinate security access passes for both permanent and contract staff to ensure the safety and security of all staff and information
- Organise and manage the incoming and outgoing mail for the business.
- Monitor and manage visitor parking
- Liaise with building management, ensuring that base building issues are fixed on time, to provide a comfortable and safe working environment for all staff and visitors
- Coordinate catering for staff meetings and workshops to ensure catering arrangements are delivered effectively and on time Provide support to other departments with any administrative tasks to assist ease the workload of other staff so they can focus their efforts on higher priority tasks.
- Assist with other administrative duties as required.
- Coordinate weekly and monthly internal events
- Order stationary for the office
- Experience of working in a similar working environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a busy and varied work load
- Excellent communication skills