|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Receptionist for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract in Belrose. Parking is also available as there are not direct public transport links and therefore someone with access to a car would be preferred.
Duties within the role will include:
- Greet all visitors and direct them to their destination to ensure all visitors are attended to in a timely and professional manner
- Respond to all emails, phone calls and correspondence to ensure all clients and customers are promptly transferred to the appropriate areas
- Coordinate security access passes for both permanent and contract staff to ensure the safety and security of all staff and information
- Organise and manage the incoming and outgoing mail for the business.
- Monitor and manage visitor parking
- Liaise with building management, ensuring that base building issues are fixed on time, to provide a comfortable and safe working environment for all staff and visitors
- Coordinate catering for staff meetings and workshops to ensure catering arrangements are delivered effectively and on time
- Provide support to other departments with any administrative tasks to assist ease the workload of other staff so they can focus their efforts on higher priority tasks.
- Assist with other administrative duties as required.
- Experience of working in a similar working environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a busy and varied work load
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click 'apply for this job' quoting JN-161485