|Posted:||8 days ago|
About the Company:
- This is a fast paced, corporate company based in Sydney’s CBD area.
- The company are a busy Construction/Development company who have an excellent reputation.
- They are looking for a temporary Receptionist to help with general duties in their Head Office.
About the Role:
- You will be responsible for answering incoming calls and greeting clients in a professional and engaging manner, organising and setting up meeting rooms as well as general administrative duties.
- You will monitor and reply to emails promptly as well distributing mail efficiently.
- A high level of communication is required as you will be the first point of contact for clients.
- If you have previous experience of working in a Receptionist position and you’re confident with Microsoft Office and carrying out general administration duties, this is the perfect temporary position for you.
- The perfect person will also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- If you are confident in your ability to prioritise and organise, please apply today!
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role please apply now! Job Ref #JN-162695