|Posted:||14 days ago|
About the company
My client is a leading media agency in Sydney with an excellent reputation. Based in the heart of the CBD with beautiful offices and a supportive and fun team, this is definitely an employer of choice!
About the role
As the receptionist you will be the first point of contact for all clients and enquiries.
You will be managing a busy switchboard along with coordinating meeting rooms, answering incoming enquiries, monitoring the inbox and distributing mail. Reporting directly to the office manager, you will also be required to assist in other areas of the business when needed as well.
- As well as being highly professional you will have a vivacious personality and be immaculately presented.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office suite with a high level of attention to detail
- You will understand how to prioritise your workloads to ensure all dead lines are met.
- Highly proficient written and verbal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Flexible work approach
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and happy to assist in other areas of the business to ensure the smooth running of the office.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Isabel Petroni 02 9641 2424 / email@example.com