|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
If you have previous experience of working in a Receptionist position or in a customer focused role and you’re confident with Microsoft Office and carrying out general ADHOC duties, this is the perfect temporary position for you. The perfect person will also have excellent customer service and communication skills. If you are confident in your ability to prioritise and organise and you are well presented, then please apply today!
About the Company:
This is a fast paced, corporate company based in Sydney’s CBD area. The company has an excellent reputation with their clients and customers. They are looking for a temporary Receptionist to help with general duties and be a smiling, professional first point of contact for their customers.
- Answering incoming calls
- Greeting clients in a professional and engaging manner
- Organising and setting up meeting rooms
- General ADHOC
- Monitor and reply to emails promptly
- Distributing mail efficiently
- High level of communication is required as you will be the first point of contact for clients.
How to apply
To be considered please click apply now - Job reference JN-166461