|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
Looking for a proactive, personable, upbeat receptionist to look after a busy switchboard for a well known insurance business in Melbourne's CBD. This is an important role as you will be the face of the company and the first point of contact over the phone.
We regard this position as one of the most important in the company as you are the face of our organisation.
- Operating a switch board and receiving a high volume of calls and directing them accordingly
- Meeting and greeting clients and coordinating meetings rooms
- Answering queries over the phone and email
- Maintenance of general reception duties
- Assisting with supply orders
- Various other ad hoc receptionist duties
- Customer service experience necessary, preferred background in Call Centre or other reception roles
- Insurance industry reception experience preferred
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi task (multiple phone lines) and keep calm under pressure
- Personable with an approachable demeanor
- A positive and adaptable attitude
- Must be able to commit to contract till the end of the year.
- Employee assistance program
- Flu vaccinations
- Skin checks
- Health & wellbeing programs
- Flexible working arrangements
Please APPLY today or contact email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.