|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
South Melbourne location | Great modern offices
Onsite gym | Other cultural benefits
ASAP start, full time, permanent Opportunity
Currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, upbeat receptionist to work with our corporate client on a full time permanent basis at their South Melbourne location.
We regard this position as one of the most important in the company as you are the face of our organisation. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Operating a switch board and receiving a high volume of calls and directing them accordingly
- Maintenance of general reception duties
- Meeting and greeting clients and coordinating meetings rooms
- Providing support to the Business Managers in the day to day running of the serviced office
- Assisting with supply orders
- Taking coffee orders, organising catering and other ad hoc receptionist duties
- Customer service experience necessary with Reception, Hospitality or Hotel background preferred.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi task (multiple phone lines) and keep calm under pressure
- Personable, friendly and approachable
- Team player, while managing your own workload
- A positive and adaptable attitude
- Must be flexible to work from different serviced offices from time to time
- Must be reliable and interested in working with them long term
- Friendly and supportive team
- Personalised on-boarding and training program
- Opportunities for career progression within the business
- On-site gyms facilities
- Learning and development opportunities
Please APPLY today or contact email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.