|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Market leading healthcare company seeking a strong Assistant Accountant to join their growing team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
There is a high chance this role will be extended or made permanent after the 6 months. This opportunity would be high suited to a candidate who is studying towards their CA/CPA with an ambition to develop their career within finance.
About the role
- Bank reconciliations to ensure that all bank accounts reconcile to bank statements at month-end
- Accuracy levels and timeliness with accounting deadlines, including reporting.
- Timely and accurate completion of reconciliations
- Accurate and timely processing
- Assist with month end accounting
- Accruals and prepayments
- General ledger reconciliations
- Accounts receivable duties
- Management of debtors’ portfolio ensuring that debtor accounts are settled within company guidelines
- Understand existing processes and implementing improved process changes to accelerate schedules and reduce costs
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Studying towards CA/CPA qualification
- Experience using MS Dynamics highly regarded
- Strong excel including v look ups and pivot tables essential
- Ability to perform high volumes of reconciliations
How to apply
Apply now through the link or send your CV to email@example.com.