|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the company:
Join a leading organisation in disability, community and health staffing solutions in a candidate manager role, sourcing disability support workers and nurses.
About the role:
This role would be suited to someone who has previous experience in coordination or administrative support. You will be experienced with using MS office suite, have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Sourcing quality support workers and registered nurses, ensuring they are suitably matched to the clients needs.
- Manage candidate compliance, including credentials, working rights and compliance checks.
- Conduct phone and face to face interviews and references checks.
- Organise and conduct orientations, inductions and training days for new candidates.
- Develop a pool of quality candidates best suited for all client needs for casual placements.
The ideal candidate will be well presented, personable, vibrant and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Isabel Petroni firstname.lastname@example.org