|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Recruitment Consultant x 2
- Liverpool Location – Full-time WFH
- $350 - $395 per day + super
- 6 Month Contract – Immediate start
About the role:
As the Recruitment Consultant, you will maintain and develop relationships with your internal clients and candidates. You will be working with recruitment agencies and managing this processes on behalf of this Government client. This role is 50% end to end recruitment and 50% transactional recruitment. You will need to liaise at all levels and have a friendly and kind demeanour. This role requires you to have worked in a Recruitment Agency or Internal Recruitment team.
Duties within the role:
- Manage candidate and client relationships.
- Screening and interviewing candidates.
- Advertising roles.
- Reference checks and background checks.
- High level stakeholder engagement.
- Previous experience in Agency Recruitment or Internal Recruitment
- Experience working in support work would be an added advantage.
- Strong computer literacy, attention to detail and time management is a must.
- Good interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply now or contact Naomi Hanley for more information email@example.com