|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||29 days ago|
Charterhouse is one of the largest privately-operated Recruitment Businesses operating in Australia today. Over 110 Recruitment Consultants operate across more than 16 different disciplines across 20 different industries in 2 offices. Our business has enjoyed sustained growth for 13 years and it is continuing in 2018 and beyond.
About our team
Our Legal Support team are looking for either an experienced Recruitment Consultant or a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to take over an established desk. We have been operating successfully in the market for over seven years, and the opportunity has arisen due to one of our team members relocating.
Joining our team, you will have access to our full training program and day to day mentoring from an experienced billing Manager. You will have client and candidate ownership, work with a friendly team and access to our database and a healthy entertainment budget.
As a member of the Charterhouse team you can expect some of great perks in addition to a competitive base salary and an impressive commission structure include:
- 25 annual leave days
- Gold Coin rewards days Incentive trips (Tokyo, Hawaii and South Africa to name a few)
- Continued internal and external training
- A clear career path with options for Graduates to Senior Managers
- End of quarter social activities
- Friday drinks and New Year’s Eve overlooking the Opera House
- To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have either have experience working in a legal support capacity or have one year of recruitment experience (ideally working with professional service clients).
- Strong communication skills are a must, as are enthusiasm and drive.
- You should also be able to have a laugh, there is a lot of that in our team.
How to apply
To hear more about this opportunity or apply, please contact David Drew on 02 9641 2421 or email@example.com