|Posted:||5 months ago|
Due to the increasing complexity of the data security regulation, a global financial services provider is seeking a Data Security expert to assist them in their Security Architecture projects while building data security frameworks and related controls for their APAC business units. Working closely with their Security Architecture and GRC executives, you will be the main point of contact at Group level for any data security topics.
- Provide subject matter expert advice on data security requirements and regulations across APAC
- Assist the Security Architecture Team in delivering large projects in compliance with data security requirements
- Define data security related controls and frameworks taking as a reference the most regulated environment in the region
- Support the development of innovation and best practice in an Agile environment
- Recognized experience as a SME in Data Security in a large organization
- Past experience in Security Architecture and relevant industry certifications (SABSA, CISM, CISSP)
- In-depth knowledge of Data Security regulation in APAC - including APRA, MAS, HKMA and CBRC requirements
- Excellent stakeholders management skills and gravitas to influence senior executives
- Ability to lead complex projects in an enterprise environment
This role will suit a regional security governance lead working currently in a large tech company, in the Financial Security or in a global consulting firm. Please contact Charlotte Bridault @ firstname.lastname@example.org / + 61 2 9641 5134. Please note that this role doesn't offer sponsorship / relocation package and candidates without rights to work in Australia will not be considered.