|Posted:||16 days ago|
A household banking name across the APAC region, this high performing team is looking to add the services of a seasoned banking change professional to its ranks.
Offering excellent visibility to senior leadership and opportunity for career advancement, the business runs at a fast pace and rewards professionals who deliver effectiveness of delivery and market leading insights around regulatory remediation subject matter.
- Technically advise business leaders on complex trading remediation topics
- Lay down robust controls and process review and change solutions
- Update senior leadership and board on risk gaps and progress of rectification initiatives
- Represent the organisation at industry and peer round table and think-tank events
- Tertiary qualification in business, economics or accounting
- Proven track record in delivering large scale, highly complex regulatory change programs
- Superior stakeholder influencing
A senior appointment within the team, this role is a designated successor to the head of the group and offers both fantastic challenge and role scope, as well as, financial reward and softer benefits.
All enquiries and CVs to Corey at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 422 419 512