|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
NSW Government agency is seeking an experienced Rehabilitation Support Worker to join the team to help support post rehabilitation and settling into community life following serious injury.
- Use a person-centred approach through supporting the participant/worker to develop a My Plan to maximise their involvement
- Assess and actively monitor the effectiveness of selected strategies and supports in meeting goals and steps throughout the My Plan period.
- Ensure an appropriate selection of supports in subsequent plans and to ensure the participant/worker is making future decisions based on comprehensive information about effectiveness of past choices as supported by internal specialist services.
- Apply critical reasoning and thinking within a decision-making framework within the team
- Engage immediately in the event of a serious incident or risk to the participant/worker’s safety with the necessary support
- Keep abreast of and understand the legislative framework and Guidelines and how these contribute and impact the decision-making framework.
- Work within the team to ensure the appropriate provision of services for people with severe injuries in a cost-effective manner.
- Work collaboratively with all teams across Care, in the design and implementation of internal quality assurance management of disputes and complaints
- Demonstrate work experience which case management of people with disabilities and/or tertiary qualifications in an allied health, or other relevant, discipline.
- Available to work at least 3 days per week.
- A current driver’s licence, with the ability to travel.
- Compliance with Pre-employment checks (including Working with Children Check).
Please apply by following the link or for more information, please contact Manuri Ranasinghe at firstname.lastname@example.org