|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Excellent opportunity in Mascot for a Reporting Analyst.
- Initial 9 Month Contract
- NSW Public Sector
- Must have strong Tableau, Excel and MS Sharepoint skills
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary infrastructure/engineering project-related environment would be highly regarded
Main Responsibilities include:
- Lead and facilitate the collection and consolidation of all readiness reports
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to accommodate reporting needs including recurring deliverables and ad hoc requests.
- Interpret trends, problem areas and opportunities from the data gathered
- Provide advice and information on readiness reporting and prepare summary reports, dashboards and other data visualisation and reporting documentation
- Maintain and manage data, information and reporting systems
- Drive system and process improvements to ensure efficient and accurate collection and dissemination of data.
- Provide support services to various other Business Units in the Division and assist in project planning, monitoring, reporting and closure.
To be successful, you will need:
- Highly analytical
- Strong data management skills
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience using MS Excel (intermediate to advanced level) is essential
- Experience using Tableau and MS Sharepoint (beginner to intermediate level) will be highly regarded
- Experience in reporting and analysis in a multi-disciplinary infrastructure-intensive environment or engineering project-related environment will be highly regarded
If you have the above experiences and would wish to apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma at email@example.com