|Posted:||3 months ago|
We are recruiting for a Research / Data Analyst for an initial 3 month contract (this role will be extended as it is a long term role). This will be based in the Northern Suburbs, and working for our community focused client.
- Develop and analyse qualitative and quantitative research
- Provide specialist advice on the development of performance measures
- Promote sharing key research data with internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role:
- Tertiary degree in Social Sciences / Demographics / Economics
- Background in identifying customer / stakeholder needs and expectations
- Experience in strategy development
- Excel, SPSS and preferred: GIS tools / Mapping experience
This role will sit in a Research and Data team who are looking for another enthusiastic and friendly individual.
If this sounds like a role in which you would thrive in then send a resume to Suzanne at email@example.com