|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a market-leading public practice in Melbourne in search for a Restructuring and Insolvency Manager. This is a newly created team within the Melbourne office and will require an experienced candidate. The position will have two primary objectives; firstly to generate new business for the team alongside the Partner and secondly to grow the team's headcount and resources. The ideal candidate for the role will therefore have extensive knowledge of the Australian markets, having dealt with ASX clients previously. This is the chance for an established Manager to progress their career and mould this newly created team in their image.
The responsibilites included in this position are to:
- Coordinate Independent business reviews and Pre-lending reviews for financial institutions.
- Coordinate Formal insolvency e.g. voluntary administrations, receivership's, liquidations, including Court liquidations, Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidations, and Members’ Voluntary liquidations.
- Develop reconstructions/workouts/informal agreements and design appropriate financial models and report protocols (e.g. cash flow 3 way models).
- Provide litigation support.
- Determining the benefits and risks associated with an engagement.
- Formulating and recommending strategies to advance matters.
The prefered candidate for this position will be:
- Qualified CA/CPA and IPAA qualified
- A minimum of 4-5 years, or equivalent experience in a similar role in a professional services firm.
- A sound working knowledge of voluntary administrations, liquidations and receivership's, as well as the personal market including bankruptcy, personal insolvency agreements and debt agreements.
- Exhibits solid technical knowledge of employment law, OH&S Laws, Environmental laws etc.
If this sounds like the ideal position for you then please apply or email Daniel Ball on email@example.com.