|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
This role reports into the Head of IT Operations. The position has the scope of looking after the Revenue Assurance and Billing Assurance team which covers Revenue Assurance, Billing Governance, and Billing Contact Centre Assurance.
The responsibilities of the role will include looking over:-
- The Revenue Assurance function which has responsibility of assuring all our revenue is accurately being billed to the customer
- The Billing Governance function which has responsibility of assuring the outsourcing billing function produces timely, complete and accurate bills
- The Billing Contract Centre assurance which has responsibility of assuring contract centering answering all customers questions for billing is delivering high customer experience whilst trying to reduce the customer interactions
The individual will work closely with the Executive leadership to further enhance processes, revenue reporting, control standards and implementation of an effective infrastructure that addresses revenue cycle analytics, reporting, and audit requirements.
The successful candidate will:-
- Oversee the implementation of appropriate data analytics tools, as well as other revenue cycle and financial controls activities
- Ensure there are processes in place to monitor data, act on key indicators, develop corrective action plans and work with stakeholders to address control, process, and revenue cycle system enhancement opportunities and deficiencies
- Work in collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams to assure effective implementation of common systems and processes that add value to our customers and shareholders, improve current competencies, and otherwise support the corporate strategy and priorities
The role will establish itself as the source of truth for revenue assurance activities and maintain impartiality in all assurance issues identified.
The Revenue Assurance Manager will provide leadership to senior managers in assisting business owners with the development and deployment of solutions and tools with appropriate revenue assurance controls.
Requirements for the role will include:-
- Experience in Revenue Assurance or Audit roles within a Big 4, Mid-Tier, (or equivalent commercial business) (7+ years)
- Previous experience in the management of a technically diverse team with commercial or operational imperatives i.e. a sense of immediacy of deliverables (5+ years)
- Mid-scale project implementation and transformation initiatives (5+ years)
- People management including experience in managing remote teams in a different country (2+ years)
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Rupinder Kandola on (02) 9641 2443 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org