|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
A local government authority, based in the Western suburbs has an opening for a Revenue officer assist them on a temporary basis within the Rates and Revenue department.
Providing a high level of accurate processing assistance is the primary objective of this role. Duties will include processing applications, data entry, administration, reconciliations processing direct debits and providing any other adhoc administrative support to the wider team.
To be successful in this role you will posses the following key requirements;
- Previous experience within a local government authority
- Rates and Revenue experience
- Demonstrated experience using Authority is essential
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven experience working in a busy environment
- Hard-working, punctual and organized
- Excellent written and analytical ability, in particular accurate spelling, alpha-numeric data entry and qualifying data.
- Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate and the opportunity to broaden your local government knowledge. Apply today for an immediate start, or contact Cohen Officer for more info on email@example.com