|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||130,000 + Super|
|Posted:||8 days ago|
A globally recognisable brand with Sydney headquarters near the airport (Mascot), this dynamic and high performing business is seeking to appoint a Business Improvement to the Insurance arm of its operations.
Responsible for initiatives across systems, claims / operations, finance and risk and third party partnerships, you will have access to all lines of the organisation and enjoy visibility to senior leadership across the group.
- Review of existing systems and processes and the ongoing frame working of change where required
- Reporting across key project and performance metrics to validate change and demonstrate ongoing benefits realised
- Provide ongoing training to users and ensure projects are embedded fully
- Investigate variations to performance guidelines, quantify loss and provide mapping for required changes
- Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science
- Insurance sector experience in a change, business analyst, business improvement capacity
- Demonstrable track record in meeting tight time lines and balancing various business initiatives
- Successful history in influencing stakeholders across multiple business functions
All enquiries to Corey on email@example.com or 0422419512