|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the role
One of Australia's most well known brands are looking for a strong Full stack Ruby on Rails developer to join the team and be a part of their continued growth. The company currently generates 2-4 million active users per month on their product, with that number consistently growing. They're a unique business with the support and scale for massive growth and innovation, while being agile and tech focused enough for all opinions and engineers to truly matter.
In order to be successful in your application for this position you will need to have the following experience:
- Strong experience with Ruby
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Solid understanding of working across the Full stack - you're genuinely passionate about your work and happy to jump into any challenge
- Good hands on testing experience - TDD experience is a bonus but not essential
- Cloud experience - AWS is ideal
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on features that would roll out to millions of users world wide!
- Great office environment – Ping pong table, gaming tournaments, team lunches (when allowed to of course)
- Work with a range of great technologies with a strong technical team.
In order to apply for this role, please submit your application. You MUST be Australian based and you MUST have full working rights. If you have any questions prior to your application, please feel free to contact me (Tom) at email@example.com