|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||14 days ago|
About the role
As one of the world’s leading law firms, our client has both an exceptional client list and exceptional office spaces around the world as well as enviable benefits to match. They are currently looking for a Senior Legal Assistant who will thrive in a fast-paced environment to join fun and friendly Sydney office to lead their Intellectual Property and Technology administrative team.
This exciting opportunity will not only see you providing a high level of support to 15 fee earners, including 3 partners, as part of a team, but leading, managing and mentoring junior members of the administrative team.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Drafting and amending of documents and correspondence;
- Diary management, including organizing travel arrangements;
- Billing and invoicing;
- Liaising with internal and external clients; and
- All general administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
To be considered for this opportunity, I am looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 4-6 years' experience as a secretary within a commercial law practice;
- Had exposure to mentoring and training of junior staff;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Keen eye for detail; and
- Great time management skills.
How to apply
For more information regarding this role, please contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.