|Posted:||2 months ago|
Charterhouse are Partnering with a reputable 4 Partner firm located in the heart of Sydney CBD to find an experienced SMSF accountant to join their friendly and supportive team. The firm operate on an open door policy and are committed to providing the guidance you need for you to reach your full potential.
You will be working directly with Managers and Partners providing end to end compliance for their rowing portfolio of SMSF clients.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns for self-managed superannuation fund clients
- Liaising with various providers and statutory authorities on behalf of clients
- Processing transactions for trustees, benefits transfers, contributions and benefits payments on behalf of clients
- Ensuring jobs are completed effectively by meeting technical standards and deadlines
- Ensuring clients are made aware of their compliance obligations
- Liaising with their financial planning arm in relation to providing advice to their self-managed superannuation clients.
The successful candidate will hold relevant tertiary qualifications and will be working towards or completed their CA or CPA with a minimum 2 years experience working in an Australian public practice firm as an SMSF Accountant.
In return you will benefit from:
- A flexible working environment
- Full CA/CPA study support both financially and with study leave
- External workshops & seminars
- Regular in house training
- Partnership pathway
If you would be interested in this opportunity please send your resume to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or contact me directly on 0296415107 for more information.