|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
This position is to step into a supportive team, support on a number of key projects for the business while taking on some BAU where required.
It is a contract position for a leading Not For Profit organisation based on St Kilda Road. This will be an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend, you will be stepping into a strong team culture, that are high performers and genuinely like what they do.
- Taking part in niche, large scale projects for the business
- Package applications for integration
- Manage deployment of patches
- Manage EUC cloud services and the integration of BYOD. Inc O365.
- Strong stakeholder engagement in dealing with end users
- Support some L3 BAU queries.
- Use specialist knowledge to guide projects and make improvements
- Previous experience working on large scale device support (laptops)
- Demonstrated experience in SOE and application packaging, SCCM, release and scripting,
- Active Directory and Azure AD
- Experience working within cloud services
- Experience with MDM
- Strong knowledge of O365
- Experience in an ITIL based environment
- Ability to work within a team of professionals delivering high value work
- Prior experience with Citrix
- Previous experience in the public sector is preferred
- Work for we well known, respected organisation
- High chance of extension
- Collaborative team, high performing team
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@chaterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.