|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- 8 week contract role in Local Government
- Engaging with stakeholders across the business
- Working from home & also in the office in North East location
This local government are seeking an OHS professional to come on board from 18th January and support the wider business get their OHS documentation up to date while having an input to ongoing projects. The role will involve reviewing day to day practices & assisting with projects within the Parks & Open space team.
- Providing advice and guidance to managers and staff on a broad range of health and safety matters
- Undertaking investigations into incidents and high risk activities
- Assisting with the implementation of OHS projects across the business
- Guiding staff through processes including effective prevention and management practices
- Demonstrated experience developing procedures and implementation
- Experience delivering OHS advice and solutions
- Previous experience dealing with safety outdoors would be advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility of working from home but also the office from time to time
- Collaborative working environment
- Located near public transport
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
Please contact Sinead on email@example.com for further information. The successful applicant will require an up to date Police Check.