|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
- Develop and improve Safety Management Systems across the group
- Review existing processes and make recommendations for change
- Look for ways to improve process, policies and systems whilst ensuring best practice principles are applied
- Support the SEQR Director in ensuring any issues raised by external regulators are resolved
- Lead the preparation and presentation of reports to the Management Team on results from safety system reviews and analysis
To be considered, you will have the following
- Demonstrated experience working as a Safety professional in an industrial, rail or engineering environment with, large and complex operational risk and safety requirements.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of safety legislation (e.g. Rail Safety Act)
- Demonstrated experience in safety critical communication.
- Demonstrated planning, analytical and problem-solving skills to identify issues and develop solutions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for working collaboratively across all levels
- Willingness to travel to different work sites as and when required
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply