|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||17 days ago|
- Free Parking + further benefits
Recommended by 80% of its employees as a great place to work. This is a globally recognised brand and Australia’s largest automotive financer. With free parking, brand new offices and an ever-growing team, it is an exciting time to join.
- Assist in making regular benefit payments when due by EFT/BPAY or cheque.
- Contribute to all payfile processing complete within each month
- Attend to both Employer & Employee client enquiries regarding benefit payments.
- Performing reconciliations of non-care benefits
- Assist with preparation of GST credit & debit reports
- Support to Call Centre
- Respond to all client enquiries regarding Employer Transaction & benefit payments.
- High level organisational skills including the ability to establish and maintain efficient systems
- High level interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Basic experience with MS Office Suite (an advantage)
- High level numeracy skills
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to work productively and positively
- Professionally presented
**Please note, there is no public transport available to this location, candidates must be able to drive**