|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
About the Role:
My client, a CBD based Commercial Real Estate global organisation are looking for a New Member Development Associate to join their growing team in this exciting phase. Your core responsibility will be helping senior members of staff to execute the organisation’s sales strategy across Australia.
This is a global company with offices all over the world. Alongside fantastic potential for growth (both professionally and personally), this role offers incredible benefits and the ability leverage and learn from some of the best people in the industry.
- Work with a team of New Member Development Associates that together cover Europe, Africa, and Australia to achieve monthly goals.
- Nurture, develop and close leads that ultimately result in booked and completed tours.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in Australia and other regional markets.
- Work with automation platforms to efficiently input and track data.
- Carry out processes implemented by the Director of New Member Development.
- Provide regular updates to your team about objectives and processes.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 2+ years of sales experience from a fast paced environment
- Excellent presentation, networking and communication skills
- Conscientious nature, internal drive to provide great customer service and a strong desire to be successful
- Ability to think strategically and laterally
- Strong software skills with SalesForce, Office, Adobe etc.
For more information about this exceptional opportunity, great benefits and remuneration information, please contact Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.