|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $180,000|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
This Global leading Healthcare organisation based in the Northern Beaches is currently looking for a highly capable Marketing and Sales Lead to join their highly professional and tenured team. In this role you will play a pivotal part working on a large Program of work where you will be working with key stakeholders across the business.
- Create the functional resource plan based on the project plan to make sure all deliverables are produced on time, to budget and to correct customer quality level.
- Ensure that each part of the functional area is assigned to the appropriate team member.
- Make sure that all team members are properly trained and understand their respective roles, participate in the create of training materials.
- Make sure that integration between streams is properly managed.
- Coordinate the work within the team and ensure proper escalation of issues identified
- Ensure regular communication with the project manager in order to review all requirements and deliverables.
- Contribute operationally to the project activities, including testing, go live phase, sustain.
- Act as a preferred functional business partner to ensure the follow up after the go live.
- Ensure that processes implemented respect audit and governance standards.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- 5 + years experienced Sales and Marketing working in FMCG, Pharma environments
- Trade Spend
- Brand Planning Management
- Strong SAP experience
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement skills working with the business.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.