|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Our NSW Government client are currently seeking a Business Analyst to undertake work on a large Salesforce project.
- CBD Location - some travel to Gosford required
- Initially until April 2019
- NSW Public Sector
Key requirements of the role:
- Documentation of requirements in the form of user stories.
- Ability to work in self organising teams.
- Engaging with product owners and business SME’s across multiple work streams.
- Business activity diagrams, customer journey creation and wireframing.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate in all facets of the agile environment.
- Facilitating scum ceremonies; planning, grooming, retrospectives, showcases.
- Demonstrated experience working in SalesForce environments/projects
- Demonstrated experience working in agile teams.
- Exceptional documentation skills.
- Exceptional analytic skills.
- Experience in creating and executing test scripts.
- Familiarity working with tool JIRA and Confluence
If you have the above experiences and would like to apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma at email@example.com