|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Up to $ 46 p/h + super
- Initial 3-month contract
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Secretariat to join their team in Sydney CBD. You will perform secretariat/ administrative duties for the agency.
- Preparing concise minutes to meetings
- Organising and scheduling meetings while liaising with attendees
- Processing paperwork and following up with stakeholders for time sensitive submissions to Directors.
- Coordinating with various Government agencies and taskforces
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in a similar capacity for a minimum of 2 years
- Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace.
- Must be an advanced user of HPE Content Manager 9 (TRIM); MS Outlook; MS Word
Please apply by following the link. For more information.
Please contact Poppy Robinson on 02 9641 2461.