|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a multi-award-winning accountancy firm in order to find them their next Accounting superstar. This is a firm with a national presence and a reputation for providing the best advice in the market to the SME community.
They have consistently been one of that fastest growing firms over the past 10 years and are provide their staff with excellent training and career progression in any one of their offices around the country.
As a Senior Accountant you will act as the main point of contact for a number of clients while also working closely with the Directors to shape the direction of the office. From a technical standpoint, your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Financial Statements, Management Reports and Tax Returns for Individuals, Partnerships, Companies, Trusts and Super Funds
- FBT returns
- BAS and IAS
- Liaising with the ATO and ASIC
- Training and mentoring junior and graduate accountants
- Work with Directors and Managers to ensure the team hit all client deadlines
Skills and experience
To be successful in this position, you should meet the following criteria:
- CA or CPA Qualified. Close to qualifying will be accepted
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 3-5 years’ experience with an accounting firm
- Use of MYOB, Xero and Quickbooks will be an advantage
- Advance MS Excel and Word
- Sound knowledge of FBT, BAS and Financial Statements Preparation
Culture & Benefits
The firm very much has a family feel and prides itself on their principles which define their character and culture. Excellence is at the forefront of everything they do but at the same time they value their staff as their number 1 asset.
You will be provided with a market leading salary package, on-site parking, flexible working where possible, on-going training and access to any further professional qualifications you wish to do, such as CTA
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert