|Posted:||21 days ago|
With 30% growth in the last financial year, they are continuing to add to their headcount and are now seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join their firm.
Established over 20 years ago, this progressive 3 partner and 35 staff firm are industry leaders and are well known for their experienced leadership team and business advisors.
The firm have recently introduced additional cloud-based accounting platforms and now boast a paperless work environment for their employees.
The successful candidate will work closely with the partners and assist with advisory based project work.
Some key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Mentor, train and allocate work flow for a team of 4 junior employees
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports
- Manage own client portfolio of $850k in fees
- Support your clients to grow, develop and succeed with a strong financial strategy
Be part of a successful, driven team and work alongside approachable partners who are genuine leaders of the industry.
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- Market leading ongoing in house & external training
- Performance bonuses
- Flexible working arrangements
- Quarterly team functions, as well as celebrating Achievements and Birthdays
Skills and experience
- Completion of CA/CPA is essential for this role
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Public Practice - ideally within Big 4 or mid-tier firm although not an essential
- Proficiency in taxation and issues relating to FBT and Div 7a
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert.