|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Up to $100 package
- Pathway to Director
- 1 day WFH a week
Opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join a 5 Director Advisory Firm based in Sydney CBD. The are on the lookout for an experienced accountant who has the drive and passion to potentially become a Director further down the track.
If you feel like your career is hitting a glass ceiling and you can’t progress any further, this is a firm that will fulfil career aspirations you may have. The firm have a fantastic reputation in the market due to their leadership team and existing, unique client base which has been around for a number of years.
Succession is a huge focus of theirs & all employees are promoted internally within the firm. You will have the opportunity to work on certain specialist projects and work alongside a team of specialists who are the best in the industry.
This is an attractive opportunity for someone who is eager to add their own personal touch when dealing directly with clients & being exposed to an advisory focused role.
- Be the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients across all accounting matters
- Manage workflow, budgets and deadline management across the year
- Manage & lead a lead of 3 junior accountants
- Research and drafting advice in relation to accounting, taxation and associated matters
- Helping to identify, research and resolve all complex accounting issues;
Benefits & Culture
This firm in particular boast about the culture that has been created over the years which is supportive, fun & extremely welcoming. Work hand in hand with a team of successful leaders who will encourage you to reach your highest potential.
- Above market rate salary & exceptional employee benefits
- Work for a well known name who is a market leader in the industry
- Central CBD location – 5 minute wall from Wynyard Train Station
- Manage your own portfolio of existing unique clients
- Financial support to take up continuing studies – this is always encouraged by Directors
- CA/CPA Qualified or close to completion
- 3 Years’ + Experience in Business Services in Accounting Firm in Australia
- Bachelors Degree with a major in Accounting
- Previous experience with Xero and Class Super is preferred
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion